Monday, January 31, 2022

Return To Norfolk Estate


Return to Norfolk Estate


Lord Andrew Charles arrives back home at Norfolk Estate and he is greeted by his father and mother and they ask him “ How did your picnic go with Mademoiselle Karissa.?”


“It went very well, father and mother. I am convinced she is the only young woman I will ever love.” Lord Andrew Charles tells his parents.


“We have a very nice day together, and I know the one thing she wants, but how do I know that the first one will be a daughter.” Lord Andrew Charles asks his father and mother.


“Are you talking about children.?” Lord Charles Andrew JR asks.


“You know it is a draw of luck, Lord Andrew Charles. I mean I didn’ t know that your mother and my first child would be a son or daughter, but I was prepared to accept either one.” Lord Charles Andrew JR states.


“Your mother and I were just lucky that our first child was a son, and our second child was a daughter. After that I wasn’t really concerned about the gender of our children.” Lord Charles Andrew JR states.


“Your mother and I had five children and you were the last child and third son.” Lord Charles Andrew JR states, “ I kind wished that we would have had a sixth child and that child was a third daughter.” 


“How can I guarantee that our first child will be  a daughter?” Lord Andrew Charles asks.


“There are no absolute guarantees, Lord Andrew Charles. I think if you ask Lord David William Beck on the way to get a daughter. He may have some idea?” Lord Charles Andrew Howard JE states.


Lord Andrew Charles travels out to StarFleet Academy to see his cousin, Lord David Wiliam Beck and when he knocks on the door of his office and Lord Andrew Charles walks into Lord David William Beck’s office he is surprised to see Lord Andrew Charles.


“What can I do for you, Lord Andrew Charles?” Lord David asks.

“I have to come to you to ask you some questions and I hope you can give me the answers.” Lord Andrew Charles asks.


“I will try to help you.” Lord David William tells him “What is on your mind?”


“Is there any special sexual position a man uses to get himself a daughter?” Lord Andrew Charles asks.


“You know Lord Andrew Charles.  There are many different sexual positons that might ensure you a daughter, but it is not guaranteed.” Lord David states.


“Have you ever heard of Kamasutra?” Lord David William asks.


“There is more to making love then sexual intercourse and the two are entirely different. There are many different positions and it is like dancing and it’s not just about you but also about her and satisfying her.” Lord David states.


“I will tell you some of the favorites.” Lord David explains “ They are missionary position, doggy style,  reverse cowgirl position, just to name a few.” 


“Who is this girl you are in love with?” Lord David asks.


“Her name is Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell. “ Lord Andrew Charles tells his cousin.


“I think I have seen her here on StarFleet Academy  with Lt Kevin Thomas Riley and she sits on top of that hill “ and he points to it.


“Oh! That is why I can’t find Karissa.She comes here.” Lord Andrew Charles asks.


“I think she is here maybe twice a week, but her days are not always the same days.” Lord David tells Lord Andrew Charles.


“Listen Lord Andrew Charles. Please take this relationship slow. I know that my great Uncle is desperate for a grandchild and to give Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior his first great-grandchild through one of his grandsons.” Lord David states, “ The child will be my second cousin.” 



“I have talked with Lt. Kevin Riley who knows her the best. He told me that she is not thrilled about the aristocracy.” Lord David tells Lord Andrew Charles.


“Don’t you think our child would be beautiful ?” Lord Andrew Charles asks.


“Without a doubt, Lord Andrew Charles.” Lord David states, “Lord Frederick William Howard was considered one of the best looking men in his time.” 


My great-grandfather, and your grandfather didn’t inherit his good looks. “ Lord David William states.


“Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior just had ordinary good looks.” Lord David explains, “ I mean your father and my great Uncle are very good looking.” Lord David tells him.


“Each of your brother’s has his own good looks.” Lord David states, ``Lord Charles Andrew III is rugged looking, Lord Patrick William II is handsome and you are very good looking .” 


“Karissa told me that Lord Richard William Carey and I are two of the best looking men here on Star Base 12.” Lord Andrew Charles tells him.



“Don’t you think Karissa is very beautiful?” Lord Andrew Charles asks.


“I have only seen her from a distance.” Lord David states, “but from what I have seen she is very pretty.”


“I would recommend you take this relationship slow and easy.” Lord David recommends.


“Do you know what she did when I kissed her, Lord David?” Lord Andrew Charles asks.


“I have no idea.” Lord David answered.


“She gave me her backhand across my face.” Lord Andrew Charles tells him.


“I can see she is no one to trife with.” Lord David states. “All the more better not to rush it less she will waltz right out of your life.” 


“Oh no. I will never let that happen.” Lord Andrew Charles “ She is the one young woman that I will always love until the day that I die.” 



Lord Andrew Charles listens to Lord David William and he sets out to win Karissa and with a little prayer he will give her the daughter that she has always wanted and the child will ensure him the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory with Karissa by his side.


Lord Andrew Charles' next step is to invite her over to Balmoral Manor for the weekend, but will she accept his invitation.


Lord Andrew Charles has to take the chance and ask Karissa anyway.


Balmoral Manor is where Lord Charles Andrew III, Lady Patricia and Lord Patrick William were conceived and born, whereas Lady Charlotte and he were born at Norfolk Estate.


Balmoral Manor was a gift to Lady Patricia from Lord Charles Andrew JR on their wedding day in 2230 and it was full of memories, but in 2241, when Lord Charles Andrew JR became Duke. He moved his family into his ancestral home built by his great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard.


Lady Patricia gave it to Lord Andew Charles as his graduation present in 2268, but he seldom used it. 

It was nestled in the foothills between Norfolk and Wessex Territory.  It was a beautiful manor surrounded by gardens.  Lady Patricia decorated it herself with French Provincial furniture in nearly every room.


Lady Patricia's own suite was decorated in hues of pink , rose, and ivory. 

It would be the suite that Lord Andrew Charles would give Karissa if she accepted his invitation for the weekend whereas his own suite was more masucline. 



Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR wanted to live at Norfolk Estate as it was the manor that he was born at in 2209 and it had happy memories for him where his two brothers and sister and he played together.



So, what could Lady Patricia do, but agree to move to Norfolk Estate when Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR became Duke of Norfolk Territory at the age of 29 years old.


Lord Andrew Charles had some happy memories of Norfolk Estate himself but mostly he remembered that his father married off all of his brothers and sisters there.

5 comments:

The first Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory

  The first Lord Andrew Charles Howard was the youngest son and child of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeannette Virginia Beaufort....