Monday, February 7, 2022

Lady Beatrice Isabella Bourbon
















The Competition 



Well, there is a new lady in Lennox Territory on Star Base 12 and her name is Lady Beatrice  Isabella Bourbon and she is a direct descendant of The Royal French Royal Houses of Bourbon and Valois.


Lady Joanna Isabella Bourbon is a direct descendant of King Louis XI of France and both of his son, Robert, Count of Clermont and Lady Beatrice of Burgundy and Philip III of France and his wife, Isabella of Aragon and their son, Charles, Count of Valois who married Margaret, Countess of Anjou and Maine and their daughter, Princess Isabella of Valois, Duchess of Bourbon who married Peter I, Duke of Bourbon who had Princess Joanna of Bourbon and she married King Charles V of France who was the mother of Charles VI of France who married Isabeau of Bavaria who was the mother of King Charles VII and Queen Isabella of Valois and Queen Catherine of Valois who married King Henry V of England and Owen Tudor and she was the mother of King Henry V, Lord Edmund Tudor.the father of King Henry VII of England and Edmund Tudor.


Lady Beatrice  Isabella Bourbon was beautiful, and she came from the French Royal Family of King Louis IX of France and Queen Margaret of Providence .


Lord Robert Bourbon and Lady Isabella Valois were distant cousins and they married in the Pagan Year of 2260 and Lady Beatrice Isabella was born in September of 2265. 


Lord Robert Bourbon and his wife, Lady Isabella had only two children, Lady Beatrice Isabella and Lady Barbara Michelle who was born in 2270.


Lord Robert Bourbon was proud of his two beautiful daughters but he was a very protective father to his daughters. 


In the year of 2279, when Lady Beatrice was 19 years old she was allowed to travel into the town without her chaperones and while she was walking into town. She was noticed by Lord Alexander Charles Stuart II.


Lord Alexander Charles Stuart who was born in 2251 noticed Lady Beatrice Isabella Bourbon walking into town and he was in his carriage.


Lord Alexander Charles Stuart II stops his carriage and he asks Lady Beatrice Isabella “ Good day Milady. Do you need a ride?”  The walk into the town can be tiring.’ 


“I am sorry Sir. My father and mother told me to accept rides from strangers as I walk towards town.” Lady Beatrice explains.


“I am no stranger, Milady. I am Lord Alexander Charles Stuart II. My father is Duke of Lennox Territory.” Lord Alexander Charles Stuart II states.


“My mother is Lady Josephine Marie Habsburg.” Lord Alexander Charles states.


“My father is Lord Robert Bourbon and my mother is  Lady Isabella Valois.’ Lady Beatrice states.


“Excuse me Sir, but you weren’t after Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg?” Lady Beatrice asks.


“I do like the lady.” Lord Alexander Charles Stuart II tells her.


“Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg and I are distant cousins but I don’t know her personally.  I believe Lady Josephine Isabella is older than I am. She is in late 20’s and I am only 19 years old.” Lady Beatrice states.


“I am 27 years old and I am unmarried.” Lord Alexander Charles II tells her.


“My first maternal cousins are Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Duke of Sussex Territory and Lord Patrick William Howard II, Duke of Cambridge Territory.” Lord Alexander Charles Stuart II states.


“My Aunt Lady Patricia married Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.” Lord Alexander Charles tells her.


“I have heard of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and his children.” Lady Beatrice tells him.


Lord Alexander Charles Stuart II tries to convince Lady Beatrice to take a ride with him but she tells him ‘No Thank you, Lord Stuart. I prefer to walk it.” and with that she starts to walk away from his carriage.


Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg hears about her competition and she tells her father, Lord Joseph and her mother, Lady Carissa and they tell her  “Lady Josephine. I wouldn’t worry as Lord Robert and his wife won’t let their daughters marry just anyone.” Lord Joseph states.


“Lord Robert Bourbon is from the French Royal Family of King Louis IX of France and he will make sure his daughters marry into good aristocratic families.” Lord Joseph states.


“I am afraid the Stuarts are not from a good stock and they are tainted with the illegitimate blood of John of Gaunt and King Charles II and his French Mistress, Louise de Keouralle.’” Lord Josephine states.


“I know you have some feelings for the gentleman. He hasn’ t yet asked for your hand in marriage.’ Lord Joseph states.


“What I have heard is that he states he is not ready to marry.’ Lord Josephine tells his daughter.


“You know what the church teaches about marriage, sex, and children.” Lord Josephine tells his daughter.


“We are thinking of your dignity when it comes to finding an honorable man.” Lord Joseph tells his daughter.


'Lord Alexander Charles Stuart II is handsome, well educated, but he is an enormous  womanizer.’ Lord Joseph tells his daughter.


“Men like that will take a mistress and sire many illegitimate children off of them.” Lord Joseph tells Lady Josephine.


Lady Josephine tells her father ‘ I don’t want Lady Beatrice to get her hands on Lord Alexander Charles Stuart.” 


“It is just a matter of time before he decides to marry and when he does I know he will ask me.” Lady Josephine explains.


There is a new lady in Lennox Territory named Lady Beatrice Isabella Bourbon.

5 comments:

The first Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory

  The first Lord Andrew Charles Howard was the youngest son and child of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeannette Virginia Beaufort....