Sunday, February 6, 2022

The Duke of Lancaster Territory




The Duke of Lancaster Territory 


Lord Andrew Charles Howard, fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory was finally blessed with a son, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, on June 21, 2280 at 5 PM at Beltane Manor.


It was Lady Karissa and his third child, and after two daughters he finally had a son, and he created Duke of Lancaster Territory in  his great-great-grandfather’s name.


When he was born he came out screaming at the top of his lungs and he could be heard  from outside where his father, grandfather, and cousins were standing to hear the news of his arrival.


When Lord David Beck delivered him the first thing he did was call out “ Boy, George. It’s a boy . Lord Andrew Charles.”  


Lord Andrew Charles looks at his father, two brothers, and cousins, Lord Richard Edward Howard II, who has a son, Lord Richard Edward Howard III,  Lord David Beck Senior who had a son, Lord David William Beck II,  and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR smiles at his youngest son and he  states, “My brother had a grandson, Lord David William Beck SR and he has a great-grandson, Lord David William Beck II,  and now I have my first grandson, Lord Anthony Christopher.” 


Lord David William Beck carries Lord Anthony Christopher and he calls out “May I present, The Right and Honorable Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory.” Lord David William calls out.


From her bed she watches as Lord David presents Lord Anthony to his grandfather and Lord David places Lord Anthony into his grandfather’s arms and Lord Charles Andrew exclaims ‘ He looks like his great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard. He was considered one of the most handsome men of his time.”


Lord Charles Andrew JR smiles and kisses his first grandson, Lord Anthony Christopher and he walks over to where his son is standing and places him into his arms and Lord Andrew Charles smiles at his father `` He is handsome isn’t he father?”


“Lord Anthony Christopher is very handsome.” Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his sons  “Come here, Lord Charles Andrew III, Lord Patrick William, Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Thomas William Howard, Lord Frederick William Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard II and look at your nephew, and second cousin.” 


All the Howard men walk over to where Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is standing and they look down and see the new little Duke of Lancaster Territory.


“He is a fine looking little chap, but look who his mother is.” Lord Charles Andrew III tells his father.


Lord Andrew Charles holds his son in his arms and Barbara brings in Lady Elizabeth aged 5 years old and Lady Samhain, Duchess of Clarence Territory aged 3 years old and they walk over where their father is holding Lord Anthony Christopher Howard in his arms.


Lady Elizabeth looks at her little brother and she says ‘ When I am going to have a new baby sister.”  Lady Elizabeth asks.


“I think your mother and I just gave you a baby sister when Lady Samhain was born in 2276.” Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Elizabeth.


Lady Elizabeth walks into where her mother is laying and she asks her “ Can I have a baby sister next time momma.” 


“I don’t know, Lady Elizabeth. It isn’t up to me.” Lady Karissa explains.


“Don’t you think your father deserves a son.” Lady Karissa asks.


“My father doesn’t deserve a thing mama. When has he ever been a father to me?” Lady Elizabeth asks her.


“Why can’t I have a new father momma?” Lady Elizabeth asks.


“I am sorry it is not easy and simple, Lady Elizabeth. You are stuck with the one you have.” Lady Karissa explains.


“Why can’t I have Lord Richard William Carey. He is my third cousin and we share the same great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard.” Lady Elizabeth asks.


Lord Richard William Carey walks over to Lady Elizabeth and he tells her ‘“I will make you my honorary daughter.”  Lord Richard William tells her.


Lady Elizabeth smiles, “I can keep my grandfather, can't I momma?”


“Yes, Lady Elizabeth. You can keep your grandfather, Uncles, and other cousins.” Lady Karissa states, “You are stuck with them.” 


“Why do you divorce father?” Lady Elizabeth asks.


“Lady Elizabeth. It is not that simple.’ Lady Karissa tells her.


“My father has his son now?” Lady Elizabeth tells her.


Lady Elizabeth looks at her father  and she says “ You have my brother now. Why don’t you take him and go back to Norfolk Estate and leave my sister, momma, and me alone.” 


Lord Andrew Charles looks at Lady Elizabeth and he tells her “I love all my children and I love your mother.” 


“I don’t love you, but my grandfather tells me one day I will succeed you.” Lady Elizabeth states, “When I do I will make sure boys can’t inherit Norfolk Territory anymore unless they have no sister.” 



Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his son, “She can make it happen as your grandfather did.”  



“Women will take over Star Base 12 and when it happens I will be happy.” Lady Elizabeth states.


“Grandpa. Please take my father and son over to York manor.” Lady Elizabeth asks her grandfather.


“Your father has a  home at Norfolk Estate and it is his birth place. He has suites in the south corridor.” Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lady Elizabeth.


Lady Karissa  looks at Lady Elizabeth and she tells her ‘ Your little brother will remain us here at Beltane Manor, and as for your father. He may stay here or return to Norfolk Estates.” 


Lord Andrew Charles looks at Lady Karissa “ I will return to my suites at Norfolk Estate until you ask me to return.”  Lord Andrew Charles tells her.


“Suite yourself, Andrew Charles.”  Lady Karissa tells him.


Lord Andrew Charles places Lord Anthony into Lady Karissa's arms and he bows to her and walks out of the suite, down the corridor , out the front door and climbs back into his carriage and heads for Norfolk Estate.


Lady Elizabeth smiles at her mother and holds her new baby brother in her arms and she walks over and she bends down and kisses him ‘ I love him mama.” 


“I knew that Lady Elizabeth.” Lady Karissa tells Lady Elizabeth.


Lady Samhain walks over to her mother and she looks at her little brother and she kisses him and she tells her mother `` He is so beautiful.” 


“Lord Anthony is handsome.” Lady Karissa tells Lady Samhain.


“Mama. Why did daddy go back to Norfolk Estate?”Lady Samhain asks.


“Your father loves Norfolk Estate. It was where he was born.” Lady Karissa tells Lady Samhain.


“Don’t worry I won’t let your father forget you or Lady Elizabeth.” Lady Karissa tells her daughter.


“I love my daddy.” Lady Samhain tells her mother.


“I know you do, Lady Samhain.” Lady Karissa tells her.


Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR walks in and he smiles ‘ Don’t worry, Duchess of Clarence. My son loves all of his children.”  Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his granddaughter.


“Your father was the most difficult child I ever had.  I want to turn him over my knee and beat the tar out of him.” Lord Charles Andrew JR states.


Lord Thomas William Howard tells his cousin “ I will be glad to do it for you. He is giving my great-grandfather a bad name.”  Lord Thomas William states.


Lord Richard William states “He is giving Lord Patrick William Howard a bad name and tarnishing his memory.” 


Lord Frederick William III tells his first cousin, “He is tarishing our good name and I don’t like it.” 


“It has to stop, cousin Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.” Lord Thomas states.


Lord Richard Edward Howard II remains silent and he has always been close to Lord Andrew Charles since they were boys, but Lord Charles Andrew iIII tells his father “ I am sorry father, if I let you down.”


“I am sorry I ever matched you up with Lady Victoria, but she did give you a daughter and there is still hope that you may have a son.” Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells his eldest son.


Lord Patrick William Howard II is quiet and he has nothing to say and he tells his father ‘ I am happy with my daughter and wife.’”


Lady Karissa dresses and she walks into the drawing room and she says “ We all can be sorry for a lot of things.” 


“I am sorry I ever married Lord Andrew Charles, but without him I would not have my children and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR wouldn’t have his heiress.” Lady Karissa tells him.


“Now, gentlemen. I am tired and I need to have Barbara take care of Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain and I will take care of Lord Anthony. Lord Richard William Carey may stay but the rest of you may retire to your suites” Lady Karissa tells them and with that they all bow and exit the drawing room.


Lord Richard William smiles “ My turn is next right?”


“I have said after my third child with Lord Andrew Charles. You would have your turn.” Lady Karissa tells him with a smile.


Lady Karissa walks over to where Lord Anthony is laying in his crib and she smiles down at him and she kisses him.


Finally after five years of trying, Lord Andrew Charles Howard has a son, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory and through Lord Anthony Christopher Howard his son, Lord Andrew Charles II gives birth to Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV that marries his second cousin, Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard, granddaughter of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard III and they have Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard that marries her third cousin, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V who is the great-grandson of Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II and she is the daughter of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard and Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory.


It is Lord Anthony Christopher Howard’s first son, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard that inherits the Dukedom of Lennox Territory  that brings Lennox Territory to the Howard’s. 


It is Lord Andrew Charles Howard II’s great-grandson, Lord Andrew Charles Howard V that brings through his eldest son, Lord Jerome Alexander Howard with the Earldom of Moray Territory on Star Base 10 into the Howard family.


Lord Andrew Charles III’s second great-grandson, Lord Andrew Charles Howard VI receives The Duke of Norfolk Territory but it is his daughter, Lady Florence Clara Howard that takes the Howard’s into the 24th century.


Lord Jerome Alexander Howard’s daughter, Lady Athena Isabella Howard takes the Howard’s into the 24th century.

7 comments:

The first Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory

  The first Lord Andrew Charles Howard was the youngest son and child of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeannette Virginia Beaufort....