Monday, February 21, 2022

The Baby Boom of 2305


 Lady Patricia Eugenie Beck, Duchess of Richmond Territory


Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence territory is expecting her second child in January of 2305 with her husband, Lord David William Beck II.

Lady Samhain's eldest sister, Lady Elizabeth has already given birth to her second child, Lord Richard Edward Howard IV and he is his father's heir to the Dukedom of Wessex Territory, whereas Lady Karissa Ann, their eldest child and daughter, is heiress to The Dukedom of Norfolk Territory

Lady Samhain and Lord David Beck II already have a one child, a daughter, Lady Eliza Penelope Howard, but their second child will be given her father's surname of Beck per the agreement of their marriage contract they made in  2294.

Lady Samhain and Lord David William II had already agreed to name their second daughter, Lady Patricia Eugenie, after Lady Samhain's paternal grandmother.

Lady Elizabeth with 10 year old Lady Karissa and Lord Richard Edward III carrying their son, Lord Richard Edward IV in his arms walks into her sister, Lady Samhain and she smiles " I am going to have to a new soldier once again to add to my army."  Lady Elizabeth tells her sister.

Lord Anthony first child was son, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard and he was born in 2302 and Lady Alexandrina Charlene is also expecting her second child, and she is sure that it is another son, and he will be given the name of Lord Andrew Charles Howard II after his paternal grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles.

At the same time, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey-Riley is expecting her first child and she tells her two sisters, " I want a daughter and Lord Kevin and I will name her Lady Isabella Karissa Carey." 

"Come on I need soldiers to add to my army here on Star Base 12." Lady Elizabeth tells her two sisters and "I hear Lady Anastasia Christina is engaged to Lord Richard David Churchill."   

"Our brother let me down by having a son and not a daughter." Lady Elizabeth tells her sisters.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard is only 10 years old and it will be years before she is ready to marry as well as Lady Karissa." Lady Elizabeth states.

Lord Albert Edward Howard is married and I hear that his wife may expecting their first child as well. We can pray that it's a daughter.' Lady Elizabeth states.

Lady Alexandrina tells her sister-in-laws, "If this child is a daughter we will name her Josephine Karissa Howard and if it another son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II."  

While the ladies are talking together Lady Karissa walks into the drawing room at Beltane Manor and she asks " What is this discussion about?"

"Mom. Lady Samhain, Lady Caroline Matilda, Lady Alexandrina and we believe Lord Albert Edward's wife, Lady Henrietta Ann may all be pregnant." Lady Elizabeth tells her mom.

"Why should I not be surprised. I have always said the Howard men were good at pro-creating but not much of a lover." Lady Karissa tells her daughters and daughter-in-laws.

"It's not true about Lord Anthony." Lady Alexandrina states " He is a very good lover." 

"I am happy to hear my son is a better than his sorry excuse of a father." Lady Karissa tells Lady Alexandrina.

"Gee, mom. Lord Richard Edward III is a wonderful lover, but he doesn't know how to handle me." Lady Elizabeth tells her mom.

"He better learn, Lady Elizabeth." Lady Karissa tells her.

"Kevin and I have a very good love life mom." Lady Caroline Matilda tells her mom.

"Lady Caroline Matilda. You must have inherited it from your dad and me. Your father is the best lover I ever had following Lord Charles Andrew Howard III." Lady Karissa proclaims.

Lady Samhain is quiet and she looks at her mom " Lord David William and I have a very good love life and in fact mom I am expecting our second child in January of 2305." 

"I have already told my late grandmother Lady Patricia Eugenie that i would name our second daughter after her." Lady Samhain states.

"It is very thoughtful of you to remember Lady Patricia." Lady Karissa tells her.

"If we have a daughter, Lord Kevin and I will name her Lady Isabella Karissa Carey." Lady Caroline Matilda tells her.

Lady Alexandrina tells Lady Karissa "If we have a daughter we have decided to name our daughter, Lady Josephine Karissa Howard." 

"I am very honored to be named after your daughters. I suspect that Lord Anthony is worried about me dying on him." Lady Karissa tells Lady Alexandrina.

"Gosh Lady Karissa. Lord Anthony loves you." Lady Alexandrina tells her.

"I love my son too, Lady Alexandrina. He is my firstborn son and he is the apple of his father's eye." Lady Karissa explains.

"If it is a boy, Lord Anthony is determined to name him Lord Andrew Charles Howard II." Lady Alexandrina states " I think if Lord Anthony lost his father he would die."

"Lord Anthony and Lord Albert Edward have always been close to their father as well as their youngest brother, Lord Benjamin Lawrence." Lady Karissa explains.

Lord Andrew Charles with Lord Richard William Carey walks into the drawing room and he says " What is all the discussion about?"

"Dad, Lord David William II and I are expecting our second child in January of 2305 and Lady Alexandrina tells Lord Andrew Charles " Lord Anthony and I are expecting our second child in March of 2305 and Lady Caroline Matilda tells her father " Lord Kevin Thomas and I are expecting our first child in June of 2305 and we think that Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon is expecting as well." 

Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William look at each other " Another baby boom like back in 2276." 

"I think that there were five babies born in 2276." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"Correct, Ms. Charlotte Victoria Maud,  Lord Richard Edward III, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard, Lady Samhain, and Lord David William Beck II." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Let's see Lady Samhain,  Lady Alexandrina, Lady Caroline Matilda and maybe Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I have how many grandchildren now?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"You have Lady Karissa, Lord Richard Edward, and Lady Eliza Penelope and Lord Alexander Andrew.' Lady Karissa tells him.

"I have four grandchildren two granddaughters and two grandsons." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I share two grandchildren with Lord Richard Edward II and one grandchild with Lord David William Beck Senior and with Lord Alexander Charles Stuart." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"They are all related to you in one degree or another." Lady Karissa tells him.

Lord Richard William states " I share will be sharing a grandchild with my old friend, Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley." 

Lady Karissa smiles and she says " It makes me very happy that we will share a grandchild with Kevin and Lady Isabella." 

"Dad. We are naming our daughter Lady Patricia Eugenie after your mother as Lord David William II and I promised we would." Lady Samhain states.

Lady Alexandrina tells Lord Andrew Charles " Lord Anthony is going to name this child if a son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II, but if it is a daughter, Lady Josephine Isabella Howard." 

Lady Caroline Matilda tells her father " We will name our child if a daughter, Lady Isabella Karissa Carey and if it is a son, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley III, but he will not inherit the Dukedom of Bedford Territory  and  I have enacted the law of matrilineal primogeniture in the Bedford Territory." Lady Caroline Matilda states, "This will ensure that Bedford Territory will not pass into the hands of anyone else but a Carey." 

"Lord Benny marries and he has a daughter I will place in the succession and her daughters, in lieu of daughters, any son with the Carey name." Lady Caroline Matilda tells her father.

"I have a aunt don't I father?" Lady Caroline Matilda asks.

'Aunt Lady Richenda Wilhelmina Carey married Lord Louis Valois and they have two children, Lady Elizabeth Ann Valois and Lord Louis Charles Valois and they live in Lennox Territory. Lord Richard William tells his daughter.

"I am afraid that won't work dad, she is no longer Carey and her children carry the name of their father Valois and I won't have Bedford Territory fall into the hands of another family." Lady Caroline Matilda tells her father.

Lady Karissa smiles as she sees that Lady Samhain, Lady Alexandrina, Lady Caroline Matilda are all expecting a new baby in 2305.

Lady Elizabeth looks at her father " I need an army to crush this patriarch that my great-great-great-grandfather started in 2159."  Lady Elizabeth states.

"What was my great-great-great-grandfather thinking about when he settled here and he had a daughter, Lady Elizabeth Ann who he created Marchioness of Pembroke, but it laid dominant until my grandfather gave it to my mother in 2274?" Lady Elizabeth asks her father.

"I have no idea what my great-great-grandfather was thinking as I wasn't born yet." Lord Andrew Charles states, "I am afraid that your own grandfather had no idea either." 

"I just know that your great-grandfather didn't care what the sex of his first born great-grandchild was as long as it came through one his three grandsons and you are the result of your mother and I." Lord Andrew Charles states.

'I have to admit my mom is great." Lady Elizabeth confesses, and Lady Caroline Matilda and Lady Alexandrina and Lady Samhain and Lord Richard William second the motion.

Lady Caroline Matilda looks at her mother "You have sacrificed so much mom." Lady Caroline Matilda tells her mother. 

"I know that you, Lord Andrew Charles weren't too happy when my father and mother got together and I was conceived in 2281." Lady Caroline Matilda tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"I will confess I wasn't, but I know better to tell your mother what to do and she has a mind of her own." Lord Andrew Charles states, " She loves your dad as she is married to him  now." 

"I told you one day I would marry Lady Karissa." Lord Richard William tells his second cousin,  Lord Andrew Charles.

"When I tell you I am going to do it. I am going to do it." Lord Richard William Carey states.

Lady Karissa is now Duchess of Bedford Territory and Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane is Duchess of Norfolk Territory." Lord Richard William states.

"I have loved Lady Karissa when I had to walk her up the aisle to marry you in 2275, do you know how my blood boiled when I saw my damn cousin marry the woman that I loved." Lord Richard William tells his cousin.

"Lady Karissa has given you five children and she has given me our two children and Lord Charles Andrew III a child, and you are the only one who never thanked her for your children." Lord Richard William states.

"I remember the day Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard was born in 2295, I never saw a happier man than your oldest brother." Lord Richard William states.

"Lord Charles Andrew III dotes on his daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard." Lord Richard William explains.

"Lady Karissa has made Lord Charles Andrew Howard III a very happy man and she has made me very happy with our two children, Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benjamin Lawrence."  Lord Richard William tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"Lady Karissa knows that I appreciate what she has done by saving what my great-great-grandfather started back in 2159 and preserving our family." Lord Andrew Charles states.

Lord Anthony walks in with Lord Albert Edward, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II and they ask "What is this about?"

"My son, Lord Anthony. It appears that your sisters, Lady Samhain, Lady Caroline Matilda, and your wife, Lady Alexandrina are expecting a child in 2305." Lord Andrew Charles states.

Lord Anthony looks at Lady Alexandrina " We are having another son and I will name him after you dad. Please promise me you won't die for a long time?"

"I can't promise you that my son. No one can." Lord Andrew Charles tells his oldest son.

'I am honored you will name your son after me." Lord Andrew Charles states, "but I was named after your grandfather's favorite uncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard but I was not giving the name of Lord Andrew Charles Howard II, as I wasn't his son and my father loved his favorite uncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Mom if we have a daughter, we will name her after her two grandmothers." Lord Anthony tells his mom.

"I am very touched my son. Mom don't die on me please.' Lord Anthony asks his mom.

'Listen my son, my late father told me we are all born, we live, we aged and we die." Lady Karissa tells her eldest son.

"I don't expect to die anytime soon. I have Lady Karissa Elizabeth Anne, Lady Sophia Dorothea, and Lord Benny to take care along with Lord Richard William." Lady Karissa tells her son.

"I was talking to Lord Albert Edward and he is hoping that his wife, Lady Henrietta is pregnant as well." Lord Anthony tells his mom.

"Good Heavens, Lord Albert Edward is only 20 years old and Lady Henrietta is only 18 years old and they have plenty of time to start their family." Lady Karissa tells Lord Anthony.

"I have no doubt that your brother won't have children." Lady Karissa states 'You see your father over there. Every time we came together I became pregnant with one of our children, first, Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, you, Lord Albert and Lady Sophia Dorothea and in between Lady Carolina Matilda and Lord Benny and finally my little Lady Karissa." Lady Karissa tells her son.

Lady Elizabeth states " I am glad you sure did."  Because I am Duchess of Norfolk Territory now." 

"I was born with a purpose to succeed my father and become a better Duchess than he was ever Duke of Norfolk Territory. I want to be remembered like my dear late grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR as he was remembered as "The Good Duke of Norfolk Territory." Lady Elizabeth tells her mother.

"I sure miss my grandfather." Lady Bess tells father.

"I miss him too, Lady Elizabeth. Your father was close to 90 years old when he died."  Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Your grandfather stayed alive to see his first great-grandchild born and he was happy to see when Lady Karissa was born and he was ready to go to his father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, and all of his brothers and sister." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I know that your grandmother would be pleased you are remembering her, Lady Samhain." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I do know that my eldest sister was named for both my mother and father, Lady Patricia Charlene Howard." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"You know your grandfather wouldn't forget to name his eldest daughter after her mother and him." Lord Andrew Charles states.

All the Howard's, Beck's, Riley's, Carey's, Collin's  and Stuart's come together to wait the birth of the grandchildren and they are related to Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-nee Carey  who decided to save what Lord Patrick William and Lord Philip Carey, Lord James Charles Stuart,  Thomas Riley, and Lord David Edward Christopher Beck started back in 2159 when they all boarded the USS Excalibur on April 30, 2153.

Lady Karissa was determined not to see what these gallant gentlemen started when they first arrived on Star Base 12 from Post World War III that devastated Planet Earth by The ECON and Colonel Philip Green.

Odin got rid of that sorry bastard when he had Flint The Immortal leash the Ebola Virus on his camp in the Mountains of Montana and it killed his followers and him instantly.

Odin said "I won't stand it to see that monster ruin what I began so many thousands of years ago be destroyed." 

"I am going to get that sorry bastard back and he sent Flint The Immortal with the help of the Ebola Virus to kill his followers and him.



2 comments:

The first Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory

  The first Lord Andrew Charles Howard was the youngest son and child of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeannette Virginia Beaufort....