Saturday, February 19, 2022

The Birth of Lady Eliza Penelope Howard, Future Duchess of Clarence Territory




Lady Eliza Penelope Howard, Future Duchess of Clarence Territory 

 Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory who is the second child and daughter, Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell goes into labor on October 31, 2300 on her 25th birthday.

Lord David William Beck II rushes to his communicator and he calls his father to travel to Clarence Territory and he asks his father to pick up Lord Andrew Charles, Lord Richard William Carey, and Lady Karissa and ask Lady Karissa to contact her eldest sister, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and her brother in law, Lord Richard Edward Howard III.


Lord David William Senior contacts Lord Andrew Charles and in turn he contacts Lady Karissa and Lord Richard William Carey, and they contact Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward III.

Lady Elizabeth discovers that she is pregnant with their second child, and their second child is due in July of 2301.

Lord Richard Edward III prays that their second child will be their son, who will receive the name of his grandfather, Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior and he will be the fourth generation Howard from Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior.

Lady Elizabeth smiles " I will get Lady Karissa dressed and we will set off for Clarence Territory. " Lady Elizabeth tells her husband.

Lord Richard William tells Lady Karissa " Hey Karissa. Get up. We have to get out to Clarence House. Lady Samhain is in labor." Lord Richard William tells her.

"What? Today is Lady Samhain's 25th birthday." Lady Karissa exclaims. " She is having her daughter on the same day I gave birth to her daughter only 25 year later." 


"Lady Elizabeth gave birth to Lady Karissa on her 20th birthday on the very day I gave birth to 20 year earlier." Lady Karissa tells Lord Richard William.


"I will get Lord Anthony, Lady Caroline, Lord Albert Edward, Lord Benny, Lady Sophia Dorothea and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann ready." Lady Karissa tells him.


"Lord Anthony. Dress your little brothers and Lady Caroline dress your little sisters. We have to go to Clarence Territory." Lady Karissa calls to her children.


"I am going to be a uncle a second time." Lord Anthony exclaims happily.

One by one all the children come together and they are led by Lord Anthony and Lady Caroline Matilda and the walk down the stairs and Lord Richard William and Lady Karissa look at their children.


They all board the Carey carriage and it sets off Clarence Territory and on their way they meet Lord Andrew Charles with Lord Charles III, and Lord Patrick William along with Lady Autumn Bridget and Lord Frederick David, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV.


Lord David William Beck Senior and Lady Katherine with Lady Edwina set out from Essex Territory and they head for Clarence Manor.

One by one the carriages arrive at Clarence Manor and Lord David William Beck II is standing outside to greet his family.

"Hi Dad and mom." Lord David William II tells his father and mother, and he walks up and embraces his little sister, Lady Edwina.

Lady Karissa with Lord Richard William and Lord Andrew Charles with Lord Anthony and Lady Caroline Matilda walk side by side, and they are followed by Lord Albert Edward, Lady Sophia Dorothea, Lady Anastasia  Christina, Lord Benjamin Lawrence, and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann .

Lady Elizabeth walks side by side with Lord Richard Edward who is carrying Lady Karissa who is age 5 years old and with them is Lord Charles Andrew Howard III with Lord Charles Andrew IV and Lord Patrick William with Lady Autumn Bridget and Lord Frederick David.


All the gang has arrived and headed by Lord David William Beck II they all walk into Clarence Manor where Lady Samhain is sitting in the drawing room.

"I see all the gang is here. Where is Lord Thomas William, Lord Frederick William II?" Lady Samhain asks.

"Oh Moe and Curly on their way." Lord Richard William tells Lady Samhain.

Lord Anthony walk up to his sister "Thanks for making me a uncle sis."  Lord Anthony tells her.

"You are welcome Duke of Lancaster territory." The Duchess of Clarence Territory tells her brother.

"What about me, and I am horse meat." Lady Elizabeth asks.

"No. Duchess of Norfolk Territory." Lady Samhain tells her oldest sister.

"Gosh, sis. You made me an aunt and you told me it was my turn." Lady Samhain reminds her.

"Heck. Did you want my little Lady Karissa to be without a first cousin." Lady Elizabeth asks.

"She needs a playmate." Lady Elizabeth states, " Grant it, our little sister, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann is her age and but they are aunt and niece" Lady Elizabeth tells her.

"Lady Karissa Elizabeth is not only her sister, aunt,she is her first cousin once removed." Lady Samhain tells Lady Elizabeth.

"Don't worry I am going to give the future Duchess of Norfolk and Wessex a first cousin  who will be the future Duchess of Clarence Territory.' Lady Samhain tells her sister.

"I knew I could count on you." Lady Bess tells her sister.

_____________________________________________

Everyone sits around awaiting for Lady Samhain to give birth to Lord David William II and her  daughter, Lady Eliza Penelope Howard, who is named for paternal great-grandmother and great-great-grandmother.

Lord David William II paces up and down and back and forth and he ask " Was it this way dad when you were waiting for my sister and me?"

"Pretty much my son." Lord David states. "I was one that delivered your sister and you."

"Mom. Was my birth easy?" Lord David William II asks his mom.

"It was easy as any first births go my son." Lady Katherine states.

"Lady Karissa was giving birth to Lady Samhain easy?" Lord David William II asks.

"Pretty much so, she was our second daughter and I think Lord Andrew wanted  son." Lady Karissa tells Lord David William II.

"Lord Andrew Charles had to wait to get his first son after three tries." Lady Karissa tells Lord David William II " He got two sons back to back." 

"Just like he got two daughter back to back twice.' Lady Karissa tells Lord David William II.

"I think only Lord Richard William wasn't so demanding as Lady Samhain 's father was." Lady Karissa admits.

"Gosh, Your Grace. I think you got lucky when Lady Karissa gave birth to Lady Samhain." Lord David William II tells his father-in-law.

" I love Lady Samhain as I love all my children." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord David William II "I love Lady Caroline Matilda, Lord Benjamin Lawrence, Lady Anastasia Christina, and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and Lady Sophia Dorothea." 

"I love my heiress, Duchess Lady Elizabeth and I love our granddaughter, Lady Karissa and I will love this granddaughter, Lady Eliza Penelope." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

____________________________________________

Finally at 5 PM at Clarence Manor the cries of a newborn baby can be heard and Lord David William Beck Senior walks out carrying his first born grandchild in his arms and he calls out " May I present to you, The Right and Honorable, Lady Eliza Penelope Howard, the daughter of Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory and her husband, Lord David William Beck II and the second great-great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Patrick William Howard."

Lord Andrew Charles holds out his arms and Lord David William Beck Senior places Lady Eliza Penelope Howard in his arms and he looks at her and states " Yes indeed she is the great-great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Margaret Penelope Devereux." 

Lady Elizabeth walks over and she looks at her father " Give me my soldier." and she takes her new niece and she says " Welcome to the our battle Lady Eliza Penelope Howard. I know you will be a real credit to your mother." 

Then it is Lady Elizabeth with Lady Karissa and Lady Katherine who walk  in where Lady Samhain is laying and Lady Elizabeth smiles and says " Here is your daughter, Lady Eliza Penelope Howard, my new niece and soldier sis.' and she places her into Lady Samhain arms.

Lady Elizabeth holds Lady Karissa in her arms and she is surrounded by Lady Caroline Matilda, Lady Anastasia Christina, Lady Sophia Dorothea, Lady Autumn Bridget, and  Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and she smiles at her father ' Welcome to the future of Star Base 12." 

Lady Karissa smiles at her daughter and she tells Lord Andrew Charles " I have set out for what I have been sent to do." 

"Gone are the days of Lord Patrick William Howard's damn Patriarch on Star Base 12 and look at the future." Lady Karissa states.

Lady Karissa sings    The Song I am Woman Hear Me Roar." 



"  I am woman, hear me roar

In numbers too big to ignore

And I know too much to go back an' pretend

'Cause I've heard it all before

And I've been down there on the floor

No one's ever gonna keep me down again

Oh yes I am wise

But it's wisdom born of pain

Yes, I've paid the price

But look how much I gained

If I have to, I can do anything

I am strong (strong)

I am invincible (invincible)

I am woman

You can bend but never break me

'Cause it only serves to make me

More determined to achieve my final goal

And I come back even stronger

Not a novice any longer

'Cause you've deepened the conviction in my soul

Oh yes I am wise

But it's wisdom born of pain

Yes, I've paid the price

But look how much I gained

If I have to, I can do anything

I am strong (strong)

I am invincible (invincible)

I am woman

I am woman watch me grow

See me standing toe to toe

As I spread my loving' arms across the land

But I'm still an embryo

With a long long way to go

Until I make my brother understand

Oh yes I am wise

But it's wisdom born of pain

Yes, I've paid the price

But look how much I gained

If I have to I can face anything

I am strong (strong)

I am invincible (invincible)

I am woman

Oh, I am woman

I am invincible

I am strong

I am woman

I am invincible

I am strong

I am woman."


5 comments:

The first Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory

  The first Lord Andrew Charles Howard was the youngest son and child of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeannette Virginia Beaufort....