Saturday, February 19, 2022

The Second Great- Granddaughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR- Lady Eliza Penelope Howard




Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard-Beck, Duchess of Clarence Territory and her husband, Lord David William Beck have been married for 4 years and they decided to put off having their family until they were both 25 years old. 

Lady Samhain discovers February of 2300 she is pregnant for the first time, when their first child is born Lady Samhain will turn 25 years old and in one month later Lord David William Beck II will be 25 years old.

Lord David William Beck II was born 45 days after Lady Samhain on December 21, 2276.

When they married on June 21, 2294, they decided to wait to have their first child.
Lady Samhain was Duchess of Clarence Territory and Lord David William  II would in time inherit the Earldom of Essex from his father in 2315 when his dear beloved father, Lord David William Beck Senior would finally pass away at the age of 70 years old.

Lady Samhain would become Countess of Essex Territory with Lord David William Beck II.

Lady Samhain goes to see her father-in-law, Lord David William Beck Senior who at the time is still Senior Medical Officer until 2310 and Dr. Beverly Crusher becomes senior medical officer on Star Base 12.

Lady Samhain  walks into her father-in-law's office and he looks up " What a nice surprise Lady Samhain. What can I do for you?"

"Cousin David. I think I am pregnant." Lady Samhain states.
"It has been four years since you married my son." Lord David tells  her.
"We decided together put off having our first child until we reached the age of 25 years old." Lady Samhain states, " Being Duchess of Clarence Territory is a big responsibility." 

"Don't I know it, Lady Samhain. I  have been Earl of Essex Territory since your oldest sister's birth." Lord David states.

"I was 30 years old when I became Earl of Essex Territory." Lord David tells her.
"I have been Duchess of Territory since I was born in 2276." Lady Samhain states " I have two regents until 2294." 

"How many cycles have you missed?" Lord David  William Senior asks.
"I have missed two cycles ." Lady Samhain states.
"I would say that you are definitely pregnant but I will give you a urine test and internal exam." Lord David tells his daughter-in-law.

Lady Samhain provides him with a urine sample and he runs the pregnancy test and the test is run twice and it is positive and he says " You don't need an internal exam as the pregnancy test is positive." Lord David tells her.

"I would say that you have been pregnant since February and your child is due in November." Lord David tells her.

'Do you want a amniocentesis  test and a ultrasound to see what the gender of the child is? " Lord David asks.
"I would like to know if it's too much ask." Lady Samhain asks.

Lord David Beck Senior runs both tests and the ultrasound picture indicates the embryo is a healthy baby girl and when he runs the amniocentesis comes back it proves the child is a healthy daughter.

'My son and you are going to give Lady Katherine and I our first granddaughter and Lord Andrew Charles  and Lady Karissa  their second granddaughter." Lord David tells her.

"Lord David William II and I have already decided to name our first daughter Lady Eliza Penelope after your late mother and grandmother   and she will be given the surname of Howard as she is my heiress to Dukedom of Clarence Territory." Lady Samhain tells Lord David William Beck SR.

Lord David Senior smiles and he tells her " I am very touched that you want to honor my grandmother and mother." 

"Lady Eliza Katherine would be my  first cousin twice removed as you are my second cousin." Lady Samhain exclaims " She was the only niece of my dear grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR through his my grand-Uncle, Lord Edwin William Howard." Lady Samhain tells him..

"We plan to have three children but plan to space them out every five years and we plan to name our son, Lord David William Beck III, and our second daughter, Lady Patricia Eugenie Beck after my grandmother, Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart."  Lady Samhain states.

Lady Samhain takes the ultrasound  and other test ad she walks out and she walks toward Beltane Manor and she walks up the sidewalk and she sees her mother, father, Lord Richard William Carey,  and her brothers and sisters standing outside.

"Hi mom and dad and cousin Lord Richard William." Lady Samhain tells them.

"What  a pleasant surprise Lady Samhain." Lady Karissa tells her.
"I wanted you to know first before Lord David William Beck II as his father knows I am pregnant with our first child , a daughter and we will name her Lady Eliza Penelope Howard." Lady Samhain tells her father and mother.

Lord Charles Andrew JR  has already passed away in 2299, and Lord Andrew Charles looks at his second daughter and he tells her " I wish that your grandfather had lived to see this day." 

"So do I dad." Lady Samhain tells him, "But I have mom, you, Lord Richard William Carey, and my sisters and brothers along with Lord David William Beck Senior, Lad Katherine and Lord David William II." 

Lady Elizabeth walks over with Lady Karissa Ann who is nearly 4 years old and she hugs her sister, " It is about time Lady Karissa has a a first cousin." Lady Elizabeth tells Lady Samhain.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at Lady Karissa and he says " I am how old?"
"You are 54 years old, Andrew Charles." Lady Karissa tells him.
"Lord Richard William Carey walks up to his third cousin, Lady Samhain and he embraces her " I am going to have a third cousin once removed."

"i think naming my third cousin  once removed, Lady Eliza Penelope is fine and it is after my cousin, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard who would have been my second cousin twice removed." Lord Richard William Carey states " As Lord Edwin William Howard would have been my first cousin once removed." 

"Dad. We plan to name our second daughter after Lady Patricia, who is your mother and without her you wouldn't have been here." Lady Samhain  exclaims.
"I agree without my mother sacrificing everything for my father. None of us would be here today." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Samhain.

"Our son we will name after his father, and grandfather." Lady Samhain tells her father and mother.
"It is honorable you name your son after your second cousin and second cousin once removed." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.
 
"Lord David William Beck II and my daughter is due in November of 2300." Lady Samhain tells her father and mother.

"We are very happy for you, Lady Samhain." Lady  Karissa tells her daughter.

"Lady Elizabeth. I need to talk to you." Lady Samhain asks her sister who is now Duchess of Norfolk Territory and has been since June 2, 2299.

Lady Elizabeth walks over carrying Lady Karissa and asks "What is on your mind sis?"

"I need your support sis. I am going to enact a law within in territory whereas no males can inherit my territory." Lady Samhain states.

"You have it sis. I am all for matrilineal primogeniture and you have my support." Lady Elizabeth tells her sister.

"I am going to draw my Act of Succession to The Dukedom of Clarence and it is going to list, Lady Eliza Penelope Howard and Lady Karissa Ann Howard and if my sister, Lady Anastasia Christina Howard has a daughter, along with my sister, Lady Sophia Dorothea and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard." Lady Samhain tells her sister.

"I am afraid it has to be a Howard that inherits the Dukedom of Clarence Territory so it remains within the Howard family.  In lieu of my sisters having female children, I will add Lady Autumn Bridget Howard, and female children given the Howard surname, and lieu of her it will evolve Lord Anthony' s daughters, and then Lord Albert Edward Howard's daughters." Lady Samhain explains.

Lady Elizabeth looks at her father " I have come to end the Patriarch on Star Base 12 and on Norfolk Territory." Lady Elizabeth states.

Lady Karissa smiles and she tells Lord Andrew Charles " You see standing in front of you, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, 1st Duchess of Norfolk Territory and the golden grandchild of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR." 

Lord David William Beck II walks to Beltane Manor and he sees everyone gathered together and he walks up and bows " I thought I would find you Lady Samhain with your family."  Lord David William II tells her.

"I had to come and give my mom, dad, brothers, sisters, and cousin, Lord Richard William Carey our good news and she tells him " I am pregnant with our first child, it is a daughter, Lady Eliza Penelope Howard and she is due in November." 

Lord David William Beck II smiles " I am going to be a father at last." 
"My great-great-grandfather is going to become a great-great-great-grandfather when this child is born and my father is going to be a grandfather."  Lord David William Beck II tells Lady Samhain.

"What is this child to Lord Frederick William Howard?" Lord David William asks Lord Andrew Charles.

"Let's see, Lord David William Beck Senior is the great-grandson of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior, he is the grandson of Lord Edwin William Howard and you are the great-great-great-grandson of Lord Charles Andrew Howard, you are the great-grandson of Lord Edwin William Howard, and the grandson of Lady Eliza Katherine Howard." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"This child will be the great-great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and great-great-great-great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Patrick William Howard." Lord Andrew Charles explains but since my late father was the eldest son, this child will be the great-great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Patrick William through my father, who is the great-grandfather of Lady Samhain."  

"Your paternal grandfather was Lord William  David Beck,  and his father was Lord David Edward Christopher Beck , and he is this child is his great-great-granddaughter." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"My father doesn't talk much about his father?" Lord David William II tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"My dear son-in-law, and second cousin once removed,  I do believe there is a reason for that. " Lord Andrew Charles states.

"My father told me that your grandfather didn't love his son, Lord David William Beck and he was raised by your grand-Aunt,Lady Sophia Charlotte Stafford and Grand Uncle , Lord Henry Frederick Stafford." Lord Andrew Charles tells his son-in-law.

"I know that you have a uncle, Lord Timothy Christopher Beck and he is married to Lady Katherine Henrietta Grey." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord David William II.

"Your great-grandmother died shortly after she gave birth to your Aunt, Lady Lisa Katherine." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"My first cousin, Lord David William Beck Senior is a fine man and he graduated with honors from Star Fleet Academy." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"When did Lord David William marry Lady Karissa?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"Lord David married Lady Katherine Grace Kelly in June of 2275, and Lady Katherine became pregnant in March of 2276." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.
"I was 45 days pregnant with Lady Samhain." Lady Karissa states.

"My dear Lord David William II. You were the answer to Lord David William and Lady Katherine's prayer as your dear father was 30 years old when you were born." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Your mother was 28 years old and when Lady Edwina Wilhelmina was born in February of 2281, your father was 34 years old and your mother was 32 years old." Lady Karissa  tells him.

Lord David William II smiles and he walks over to Lady Samhain and he takes her into his arms and he kisses her and he tells her " I am so happy we are starting our family." 

"We will space our next child in four and half years after our first child, and another four and half years after our second child for our third child." Lady Samhain states.

"We will our son after his grandfather and father." Lady Samhain states.
"I think I want to name our son after my great-great-grandfather, Lord Edwin William Howard, who is my great-grandfather." Lord David William tells Lady Samhain.

"So be it, Lord David William II. We will name our son Lord Edwin William Beck." Lady Samhain states.

"I know if my father was here to here it  He would be so happy that you are honoring his brother who he loved so much." Lord Andrew Charles tells his second cousin.



When Lord David William Beck Senior hears that Lord David William II will name his son, after his grandfather, Lord Edwin William Howard and he smiles.

Lady Elizabeth looks at her brother-in-law, and tells him ' This is a time to celebrate." 

Lady Karissa tells them there is a song call " Celebration and she starts to sing it for everyone



Celebrate good times, come on! (Let's celebrate)
Celebrate good times, come on! (Let's celebrate)

There's a party going' on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times, and your laughter too
We gonna celebrate your party with you
Come on now

Celebration
Let's all celebrate and have a good time
Celebration
We gonna celebrate and have a good time

It's time to come together
It's up to you, what's your pleasure

Everyone around the world
Come on!

Yahoo! It's a celebration
Yahoo!

 Celebrate good times, come on!
It's a celebration
Celebrate good times, come on!
Let's celebrate

We're gonna have a good time tonight
Let's celebrate, it's all right
We're gonna have a good time tonight
Let's celebrate, it's all right

Baby...

We're gonna have a good time tonight (Ce-le-bra-tion)
Let's celebrate, it's all right
We're gonna have a good time tonight (Ce-le-bra-tion)
Let's celebrate, it's all right
Yahoo!
Yahoo!

Celebrate good times, come on! (Let's celebrate)
Celebrate good times, come on!
It's a celebration!
Celebrate good times, come on! (Let's celebrate)

Come on and celebrate, good times, tonight (Celebrate good times, come on!)
'Cause everything's gonna be all right
Let's celebrate (Celebrate good times, come on)
(Let's celebrate)...

  
Lady Samhain and Lord David William sing "Having Your Baby as Duet 


Having my baby
What a lovely way of saying
How much you love me.
Having my baby
What a lovely way of saying
What you're thinking of me.
I can see it your face is glowing
I can see it in your eyes.
I'm happy knowing' that you're having my baby.
You're the woman I love and I love what it's doin' to you.
Having my baby
You're a woman in love and I love
What's going through you.
The need inside you
I see it showing
Oh
The seed inside you
Baby
Do you feel it growing'
Are you happy in knowing' that you're having my baby?
I'm a woman in love and I love
What it's doing to me.
Having my baby.
I'm a woman in love and I love
What's going through me.
Didn't have to keep it
Wouldn't put you through it.
You could have swept it from your life
But you wouldn't do it
No
You wouldn't do it.
And you're having my baby.

I'm a woman in love and I love

Lady Elizabeth is the happiest of them all as she looks at her sister and thanks her " Thanks for adding onto my army  sis." 

"You are welcome sis, but I couldn't have done it without Lord David William Beck II as you know." Lady Samhain states with a smile.

Lord Andrew Charles and Lord David William Beck Senior look at each other and they say " We couldn't have done it without Lady Karissa and Lady Katherine." 

Lady Karissa and Lady Katherine break out laughing and they embrace.

5 comments:

The first Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory

  The first Lord Andrew Charles Howard was the youngest son and child of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeannette Virginia Beaufort....