Monday, January 31, 2022

The First Meeting











The First Meeting With Lord Andrew Charles Howard 



Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell agrees to meet Lord Andrew Charles Howard and she decides to wear a simple teal Victorian dress when they meet each other.


Lord Andrew Charles wears one of his three piece suits and his father walks into his suite, “Lord Andrew Charles. I expect you to be a complete gentleman when you meet Mademoiselle Karissa.”  Lord Charles Andrew tells him.


“I will dad. I promise. I can’t believe she will see me.” Lord Andrew Charles tells his dad.


“I expect she did it for Lord Richard William Carey.” Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his son.


I will be a complete gentleman.” Lord Andrew Charles tells him.


“Now don’t get your hopes up and don’t be disappointed.” Lord Charles Andrew JR states.


“Dad. I want Karissa and if I can’t win her, I just won’t marry.” Lord Andrew Charles states, ``I will be a bachelor all my life.” 


“Look elsewhere for your grandchild.” Lord Andrew Charles explains “Tell my married brothers to start doing their duty towards the family. I am the youngest son and it really shouldn’t fall upon me.” 


“I wish I could have been born into a country squire’s family and live a simple life.” Lord Andrew Charles tells his dad.


“We are who we are, Lord Andrew Charles.” Lord Charles Andrew JR states.


Lord Andrew Charles bows to his father and walks out of his suite at Norfolk Estate and he is met by his mother “ My son. Be a gentleman.”  Lady Patricia tells Lord Andrew Charles.


“Mom, who was your first love?” Lord Andrew Charles asks.


“I loved Lord Charles De Barry.” Lady Patricia states, “but your maternal grandfather didn’t approve of him because he was French and he was not from the Orthodox Presbyterian Church.” Lady Patricia states.


“Dad is not from the Orthodox Presbyterian Church, mom.” Lord Andrew Charles explains.


“No but your father and I are from the same lineage.” Lady Patricia states, Your great-great-grandfather Stuart knew your great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard” Lady Patricia explains.


“My son, my father knew your grandfather and my father and your grandfather arranged our marriage in 2227 and we were married in 2228 and we waited to have your older brother.” Lady Patricia states.


“Your father and I rarely slept together except when it came time to have children.” Lady Patricia states.


“We came together every four and half years to have another child, and we were lucky that everytime we did.” Lady Patricia states.


“I know your father had your sister in law, Lady Victoria as I saw her coming out of your father’s office and she was tidying up her dress.” Lady Patricia states.

“I learned to turn a blind eye to his infidelity and let have his mistresses.” Lady Patricia states.


“I know your father also had Lady Pauline as well. You see his father did exactly the same thing to Lord Edwin's wife, Lord Richard Edward Senior wife, and me.” Lady Patricia explains.


“Did your father tell you that your grandfather has a son tucked away in the country with his mistress and he was born in 2230, the same year I had your oldest brother..” Lady Patricia asks.


“His name is Lord Robert John Howard.” Lady Patricia tells Lord Andrew Charles.


“Your grandfather may have had many other children out of wedlock but he refused to acknowledge them all but Lord Robert.” Lady Patricia tells him


“I'm sure your father wouldn’t tell me if he had fathered a child with another woman.” Lady Patricia tells her son.


“Behave yourself Lord Andrew Charles.” Lady Patricia tells her youngest son and child.


“I will mom.” Lord Andrew Charles tells his mom and he walks down the stairs and he walks out the front door and climbs into his carriage and heads for Madame’s Boarding House.


Lord Andrew Charles tries to think of things to talk about with Karissa  and as the carriage heads for Bedford Territory his carriage is met by Lord Richard William Carey.


“I have come to meet you, Lord Andrew Charles and I will see you at Madame's but after that you are on your own.” Lord Richard William tells him.


Lord Richard William is on horseback and he sees The Howard carriage through Bedford Territory and finally it reaches the gate and he says, “ You are on your own.” 


The carriage drives up the driveway of Madame’s and when Madame sees the Howard carriage she walks out of her door and she curtsy to Lord Andrew Charles “ You do us an honor by coming out to visit us.”  Madame tells Lord Andrew Charles.


“I have been invited by Mademoiselle Karissa .” Lord Andrew Charles explains.


“Mademoiselle Karissa is in the drawing room.” Madame explains.and with that they walk in together and Lord Andrew Charles bows and Karissa curtsy to him  “Thank you for receiving me,Karissa .” Lord Andrew Charles tells her.


“You are welcome, Lord Preppy.” Karissa tells him.


“Next time you would like to see me. Why don’t you approach me yourself.” Karissa asks.


“It  is not our way.” Lord Andrew Charles explains.


“I don’t follow your ways.” Karissa tells him “It is my custom to have gentlemen ask me themselves.” Karissa explains.


“Tell me why did you want to see me?” Karissa asks.

“I just had to see you once again. “ Lord Andrew Charles tells her.


“Why did you want to see me again.?” Karissa asks.


“I will be frank. “ Lord Andrew Charles tells her.


“Please do be.” Karissa tells him.


“I am in love with you;” Lord Andrew Charles confesses.


“When did you come to this decision?” Karissa asks.


“The first day I saw you.” Lord Andrew Charles tells her.


Karissa breaks out laughing “ Lord Howard. I am not an aristocrat and I am a commoner.” Karissa tells him.


“I don’t want to be a stuffy runny nose aristocrat.”  Karissa tells him.


“I don’t care, I am not looking for an aristocrat.” Lord Andrew Charles states.


“Listen Lord Andrew Charles. I agreed to see you out of respect for your father and your second cousin.” Karissa tells him.


“I mean don’t get me wrong. I think both Lord Richard and you are very handsome men. “ Karissa admits “ I will be frank with you. If I had to pick one of you it would be Lord Richard William Carey.” 


“You are a third son, and third sons rarely ascend to their father’s Dukedoms.” Karissa explains.




“I have great expectations to do  so, if I can give my grandfather his first great -grandchild since neither of my brothers haven’t done so.” Lord Andrew Charles tells her.


“Lord Andrew Charles. Humans are not asexual and they can’t reproduce themselves.” Karissa tells him.


“How are you supposed to get this child that will help you to ascend to your father’s Dukedom.” Karissa asks.


“I was hoping you would help me Karissa and you would become my wife and Duchess.” Lord Andew Charles tells her.


Karissa bursts out laughing and she answers, ``Pray with one hand and shit in the other hand Lord Andrew Charles.” 


“ I will not give up Karissa . I will win you one way or another.” Lord Andrew Charles tells her.


“Lord Andrew Charles. Our meeting is over with .”Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles and she rings the bell, “Please  see Lord Andrew Charles out.”


“May I see you again?” Lord Andrew Charles asks.


“Suit yourself, Lord Andrew Charles.” Karissa answered.


There are times when Lord Andrew Charles rides out to see Karissa and she is nowhere to be found.

5 comments:

The first Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory

  The first Lord Andrew Charles Howard was the youngest son and child of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeannette Virginia Beaufort....